View event details
In the Threat Events report, you can view detailed information about confirmed or suspected events. If Enterprise Security Connector is configured in your organization, you can also view event details that are associated with Security Connector events in the Security Connector activity report.
- For threat or access control events, in the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select . Select the event type.
- For Security Connector events, in the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Filter events as needed. For more information see Filter data based on date and time and Filter event data.
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension.
- In the list of grouped events, click the arrow icon that is associated with a dimension value. For example, if you selected Domain, click the arrow icon to see the associated events. Events appear in a table format.
Click the information button. An Event Details window appears with more
You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate to other events in the events table and show details for the new selected event.