Modify the CSV template file
- Locate the CSV template file that you downloaded and open the file.
- In the Name column, enter the location name. Placeholder text is provided in the first four rows of the CSV. Replace “Location Name” with the name of the location you want to add.
- If you want to associate a policy to the location, in the Policy name column, enter the name of the policy. If you do not assign a policy, the default policy is assigned. In ETP, the default policy may be called Default or Unidentified Location Policy.
In the IP/CIDR column, replace “CIDR1” with the IP
address or CIDR block that you want to associate with the location. Make sure
that you enter the IP address or CIDR block in this format
- IPAddress is the IPv4 or IPv6 address.
- n is the bit prefix. The maximum CIDR block for IPv4 is /16 and for IPv6 it is /48.
If you want to add more than one IP address or CIDR block, add each entry to a column that follows.
If you organization is enabled for dynamic DNS, you can also replace “CIDR1,” “CIDR2,” “CIDR3,” “CIDR4,” and “CIDRN” with domains.
- Complete steps 2 to 4 for all the locations that you want to add.
- If you did not replace any of the placeholder text, make sure that you remove the original placeholder text in rows for the location name, policy ID, and CIDR. For example, make sure you remove text like “Policy ID4” or “CIDR4.”
- Save the CSV file.