Add a custom response
You can assign a custom response to a threat category and a list in a policy as part of a Block action. When configuring a custom response, you enter the IP address information of the machine that you plan to use.
You must be an Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) super administrator to perform this task.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon. The Add Custom Response dialog appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the custom response.
- In the Description field, enter a description.
- In the IP V4 and IP V6 fields, enter the IP address information for the custom response device or machine.
- Click Save.