View events with deep scan report results
Use this procedure to show events that contain a deep scan report for static or dynamic malware analysis.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Filter data based on date and time. For more information, see Filter data based on date and time.
- To configure and apply a data filter, see Configure and apply a filter.
- Select a dimension or event criteria to define what event data is shown.
- Expand a group of events. For example, if you select the domain dimension, expand a domain group to show all the events that are associated with that specific domain.
- Click the Deep Scan Report column to sort results and show the events that contain a deep scan report at the top of the event list. Events with a deep scan report show a Download link to the report.
- To view specific details associated with an event, click the information icon.
Download a deep scan report