Edit an exception list
You must be an ETP super administrator, a delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated or tenant administrator, you can edit an exception list that you created or that you are allowed to access.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the exception list that you want to edit or click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the list. The list configuration page appears.
- To modify the name or description of the list, enter a new name or description into the corresponding field.
- To add an IP address, in the Exception List IPs tab, enter an IP address in the provided field.
- To add a domain, click the Exception List Domains tab, and enter a domain in the provided field.
To remove a domain or IP address:
- In the Exception List IPs or the Exception List Domains tab, locate the IP address or the domain that you want to delete.
- Click the delete icon for that entry.
- If you want to upload a text file with domains or IP addresses, see Configure and upload an exception list text file.
- Click Save.