Assign the test user to the application
Create a test user in Azure AD
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to assign a test user to the Akamai Enterprise Application Access gallery application. You will use this user to test single sign-on.
- In the Azure Portal navigation menu, select Azure Active Directory.
- Under Manage, select Enterprise Applications.
- Select All applications.
- In the list of applications, select Akamai Enterprise Application Access.
- Under Manage menu, select Users and groups.
- Click +Add user.
- In the Add Assignment window, click Users and Groups.
- Select the user that you want to assign to the group. If necessary, you can search for the user by entering the name in the search text box.
- Click Select.
- In the dialog, click Assign.
Sync users from Active Directory to Azure AD