Add a custom header
Complete this procedure to add a custom header to a policy. You can use custom headers to control access to your SaaS application and limit access to only the corporate account of the application. For more information, see Custom headers.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
To edit a policy, click the name of the policy that you want to edit.
If you are creating a policy, see Create a policy.
- Click the Custom Header tab, and click the plus sign icon.
- In the Domain field, enter the domain or domains that users request to access the application.
- In the Header Name field, enter the header that’s inserted into the request.
- In the Header Value field, enter the header value.
- Click Save.
Deploy the policy to the ETP network. For instruction, see Deploy configuration changes.