Edit a DLP dictionary
Complete this procedure to edit a data loss prevention (DLP) dictionary.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the dictionary.
- If necessary, modify the dictionary name field or description field.
- In the Threshold field, enter the number of dictionary matches that you want detected in a file before a policy action is applied. You can enter a value between 0 and 50.
- To remove a dictionary item, hover over the pattern and click the delete icon.
- To add a dictionary item, in the search field, look for the patterns or type of data that you want to add to the dictionary.
- Click Save.
If the DLP dictionary is not assigned to a policy, assign it to a policy. For more information, see Assign a DLP dictionary to a policy.