Edit a scheduled report
An ETP administrator can edit a scheduled report. You can modify most settings associated with the report, including report recurrence, time zone, and the users who are configured to receive report results. You cannot modify the report format.
Note: An ETP delegated or tenant administrator can only edit the scheduled reports that they created. For more information, see Delegated and tenant access.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
Modify the settings associated with the report:
- Click the column of the scheduled report that you want to edit.
- To modify the report type, recurrence, or time zone, select a new setting from the provided menus.
- To select new locations to report on, click the link icon. Select or deselect locations.
- If you are providing a new recipient, enter the new email address.
- To change the status, toggle the Status switch.
- Click Save.