Manage password complexity for the Login Portal from the Active Directory (AD)
See Password complexity for Login Portal
Before you begin
In Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP), you can configure your Active Directory (AD) to allow ETP to manage password complexity of the Login Portal.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click a directory name.
- Click the Password Management settings tab.
- Select Allow users to change password.
- To allow users to reset their password, enable Allow users to reset passwords.
- In the Default password policy field, enter a name for the password policy.
- In the Password expiry warning threshold (in seconds) field, enter the time in seconds after ETP warns users that the password is about to expire.
- In the Password force change threshold (in seconds) field, enter the time in seconds after ETP forces the user to change their password.
- In the Password complexity field, enter the text that appears in the UI and indicates password requirements or criterion for setting a password.
- Complete the fields that apply to your password policy.
- Click Save.