Assign AD to the Okta identity provider
Add AD to ETP. For instructions, see Add a directory.
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to assign Active Directory (AD) to your Okta identity provider.
To review the process of setting up Okta as an identity provider, see Set up Okta as an identity provider.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the Okta identity provider.
- Click the Directories tab.
- Click the link icon and select the AD that you added.
- Click Associate.
- Deploy the identity provider:
- If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the identity provider configuration, you can click the icon next to the Ready for Deployment status. A deployment icon also appears next to a failed deployment status in case you need to deploy the identity provider again. This action starts the deployment process.
- Deploy identity provider configuration changes in the list of Pending Changes. For instructions, see Deploy configuration changes.
- If this is the first Okta identity provider that you are creating, add the Okta identity provider domains to an exception list. See Add identity provider domains to an exception list.
- Associate the identity provider with a policy that’s enabled for authentication. For more information, see Require authentication to access a website.