Add new locations with a CSV file
Before you begin
You can add new locations by uploading a CSV file that contains the location information.
Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) offers a template file that you can download and modify for this purpose. To download the CSV template file, see Download the Locations CSV File.
To perform this task, you must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the upload icon. Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select . Click the icon.
- Select Add new locations via CSV file.
- Locate and select the file.
If an error occurs and a location cannot be added, a CSV automatically downloads with
the locations that generated errors. Complete these steps:
- Open the CSV to view the errors.
- Correct the location information. You can add these entries to a new template file or you can modify the CSV with errors. To correct a location configuration in the CSV with errors, remove the Error Message column and use the remaining columns to add or edit the IP addresses or CIDR blocks for each location that generated errors.
- Save the CSV file.
- Complete step 2 and 3 to upload the CSV file to ETP.
After adding new locations with the CSV file, you must deploy these configuration changes to the ETP network. For instructions see Deploy configuration changes.