View DNS activity details
In the DNS Activity report, you can view detailed information about DNS traffic that was directed to ETP.
You must be an ETP administrator or a user with a specific permission to view the DNS Activity report. For more information, see Enterprise Threat Protector roles.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Filter events as needed. For more information, see Filter data based on date and time and Filter DNS activity data.
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension.
- In the list of grouped events, click the arrow icon that is associated with a dimension value. For example, if you selected Domain, click the arrow icon to see the associated traffic. Logged activity appears in a table format.
- Click the information button. Activity details appear in a separate window. You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate to other activity in the table and show details.