Delete locations with a CSV file
You can upload a CSV file that contains the locations you want to delete. This task allows you to delete multiple locations at once. You can include the locations that you want to delete in a template file or you can modify a CSV file that contains all locations.
To perform this task, you must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator.
- Create a CSV file with the locations you want to delete or download a CSV file:
Modify the CSV file to include the locations that you want to delete. Note
- If you are modifying the CSV file with all locations, remove the rows in the spreadsheet for the locations that you do not want to delete.
- If you are creating a spreadsheet, make sure the first three columns include location name, description, and policy name. This information must be entered in separate columns. For example, the first column should contain the location name, the second column should contain the description, while the third column should contain the policy name. The columns that follow can contain the associated IP addresses, CIDR blocks, or if dynamic DNS is enabled for your ETP configuration, the associated domains.
- Save the CSV file.
Upload the CSV file:
In the navigation menu,
. Click the upload icon. Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select . Click the icon.
- Select Delete locations via CSV file.
- Locate and select the CSV file that you created or modified.
- In the navigation menu, select . Click the upload icon.
Deploy these configuration changes to the ETP network. For instructions see Deploy configuration changes.