Assign email notifications
Add email addresses for notifications
Before you begin
After adding email addresses, you can assign the type of notifications that you want users or administrators to receive. The following email notification types are available:
- Alerts. Notifications about suspected or confirmed security threats. You can select that end users receive an email in HTML or text format. The format you select is applied to all users configured to receive alert notifications.
- ETP Client Upgrade. Notification that indicates a new version of ETP Client is available to download.
- Security Connector Upgrade. Notification that indicates a new version of Security Connector is available to download.
- System Issues. Notification about configuration issues in ETP. If your organization uses dynamic DNS in a location configuration, the email notification lists the locations with domains that are returning invalid IP addresses. A notification is also sent to administrators when the man-in-the-middle TLS certificate is about to expire.
You must be an Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) super administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
Go to an email address, and assign any of the following notification
- ETP Client Upgrade
- Security Connector Upgrade
- System Issues
- If you assign an email address to an Alert notification, you can select the format of the email. In the menu, select HTML Email or Text Email.
- Click Update.