Add Microsoft Azure AD as a third-party SAML identity provider
Confirm that you completed the required setup in the Azure portal. See Set up Microsoft Azure as a third-party SAML identity provider.
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to add Microsoft Azure AD as a third-party SAML identity provider.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
Configure basic identity provider settings:
- In the Name and Description fields, enter a name and description for the IdP.
- In the Provider Type menu, select Third-Party SAML.
- Click Continue.
In the General settings section:
- For Identity Intercept, select Use Akamai domain and enter a hostname. The identity intercept is the URL for the authentication page that’s presented to users. The hostname you provide here is the one you entered in the Set up single sign-on for Enterprise Application Access application procedure.
- In the Akamai Cloud Zone, select a cloud zone that is closest to the user base.
- In the Session section, use the default settings for the Session Idle Expiry, Limit Session Life, and Max Session Duration fields.
In the Authentication section, complete
- In the URL field, enter the URL that you provided for the Identity Intercept.
- Select Sign SAML request.
- Select Encrypted SAML response.
- For the IdP metadata file, click Choose File.
- Browse to the metadata file and click Open.
- In the Advanced Settings, select Enable authorization.
- Click Save.