View threat details
You can filter threat event information by threat name. Choosing to view more details about a specific threat shows a window where details about the threat or the threat type appear. This information is also available on the Indicator Search page when you search by threat name. For more information, see Search for threat information based on threat name.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Filter data based on date and time
To filter events by the threat name dimension:
- Click the More option.
- Select Threat Name. Threat events are organized by threat name.
To filter events by a specific threat:
- Click the filter icon or in the filter menu, select Open Filter Editor.
- In the criteria menu, select Threat Name.
- Click the Add Items text box and select a specific threat from the menu that appears.
- Click Apply.
- In the events table, click a threat name or threat type.
- In the menu, select More Details. Threat information appears in a separate window.