Add a list to a policy
You must be an ETP administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated administrator or a tenant administrator, you can modify the policy you created or the policies that you are allowed to access.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- If you are modifying an existing policy, click the name of the policy that you want to edit.
- Click the Custom Lists tab.
- For a custom, top-level domains, exception list, or file hash list, click the chain icon.
- In the pop-up window, select one or more lists and click Associate.
To define a policy action for
all known threats in a custom list, select an action from the menu beside the
Known option. Otherwise, expand the Known option. Complete these steps:
- In the Action menu, select an action.
- If you select the Block action, you can select a specific response to the user. In the Response to User menu, select a response.
- If Error Page is selected as a response to the user and you want to direct traffic to Security Connector, in the Security Connector menu, select a security connector.
- If you want to configure the same policy actions to suspected threats in a custom list, in the menu beside the Suspected option, select Same as Known. Otherwise, expand the Suspected option, and complete steps 6a to 6c.
- To define a policy action for all domains in a top-level domains list, select an action from the menu beside the All Domains option. Otherwise, expand the All Domains option. Complete steps 6a to 6c.
- Click Save.