Add email addresses for notifications
You can add the email addresses of users or administrators who you want to enable to receive notification emails about the following:
- Alerts about suspected or confirmed security threats.
- Availability of a software upgrade for ETP Client or the security connector.
- If your organization uses dynamic DNS in a location configuration, an email notification lists the locations with domains that are returning invalid IP addresses.
- Notifies users when the TLS man-in-the-middle certificate for ETP Proxy is expected to expire in 30 days or less.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon.
- In the Communication Emails window, enter an email address and press Enter. You can also paste multiple email addresses into the field.
- Click OK.
Select the type of email notifications that you want users to receive. For more information see Assign email notifications.