Upload and deploy signed certificate to ETP
Complete this procedure to upload the signed certificate to Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP). Uploaded certificates must be in .pem format. As part of this process, you must also distribute the certificate to your organization’s trust store or TLS clients in your network.
You must be an ETP super administrator to perform this procedure.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click Upload Certificate.
- Upload the .der or .pem certificate that you generated.
- In the Upload Certificates window, paste the contents of the certificate and click Upload.
- If the subordinate or intermediate certificate is not distributed to workstations or TLS clients in your network, provide the certificate to an IT administrator who can distribute the certificate to the trust store or TLS clients in your network. For more information, see Certificate distribution.
- Click Activate Certificate. A confirmation window appears.
- Click Activate. The certificate is now available for use.