Run a connectivity test
After you configure the network settings, run a connectivity test to confirm that the security connector is able to connect to Akamai services.
- In the security connector main menu, press 3 or use the arrow keys to select Run Network Diagnostics and then press Enter.
- In the Network Diagnostics menu, ensure that Run Connectivity Test is selected and press Enter.
- Press C to run the connectivity test.
- Review test results. If there are failures, see Troubleshoot connectivity test failures.
- Press any key to return to the Diagnostics menu.
Generate an activation code