Upload AD FS metadata to ETP IdP
See Set up Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) as a third-party SAML identity provider.
Before you begin
Upload the IdP metadata from your organization's AD FS domain to the ETP identity provider (IdP) you created.
- Go to your organization's AD FS domain and download the IdP metadata XML file. For example, https://<yourdomain.com>/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml
Return to ETP and open the IdP you
created for AD FS.
In the ETP navigation menu, select .
Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the IdP you created for AD FS.
- In the ETP navigation menu, select .
Go to the Authentication section
and complete these steps:
- Click Choose file next to Upload IDP metadata file.
- Browse to the location of the file on your machine.
- Click Open.
- Click Save.
- Deploy the IdP configuration. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes.
- Associate the identity provider with a policy that’s enabled for authentication. For more information, see Require authentication to access websites in an AUP category.