Roll back an ETP Client upgrade
If you need to roll back an ETP Client upgrade, you approve the previous version of the client. This removes the approval associated with the upgrade. You can then enable the Roll Back ETP Client setting in the ETP Client Configuration tab. Roll back is available with version 2.1.0 and later. You cannot roll back to a version that is earlier than 2.1.0.
You must be a super administrator or a delegated administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
Approve the previous ETP Client
- In the Versions Management tab, locate the file for your operating system. Depending on your operating system, you can also click the Win or Mac tabs to filter ETP Client versions.
- Hover over the client and click the Approve icon.
For the version that you
approved, select how you want to update the ETP Client software. You can select
one of these options:
- On Demand. End users are prompted to upgrade ETP Client. They can select to be reminded about the update in 1, 3, or 7 days.
- Force Upgrade. ETP Client automatically upgrades. This option does not require that the end user start the update process.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Enable Roll Back ETP Client.
- Click Save.