Add logos and images to the Login Portal login page
Complete this procedure to customize the Login Portal with a specific logo, background image, and favicon. While all of these graphics are part of the login page, the logo and favicon are visible in the other Login Portal pages as well.
The logo and background image files cannot exceed 10 MB. If you submit a favicon, make sure the graphic does not exceed 10 KB.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- To customize the login portal of an existing identity provider, click the name of the identity provider that you want to modify. Otherwise, create an identity provider to define Login Portal settings associated with a new identity provider. For more information, see Add an identity provider.
- Click the Login Portal tab.
- For the Logo, Background Image, and Favicon, click the Choose File icon and select an image for each.
- To save the changes, click Save.
Deploy the IdP configuration. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes.