Download a CSV with invalid DNS locations
If you’ve configured dynamic domains for a location, you can download a CSV file that shows which locations are configured with invalid domains. These domains may resolve to IP addresses where no response was detected or the resolved IP addresses are restricted or reserved. To correct these issues, you can update dynamic DNS entries with your dynamic DNS provider or you modify the location configuration.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select . Click the icon.
Select Download locations with
invalid DNS as CSV file. If the CSV does not automatically open,
you can find the file wherever your browser saves downloaded files.
To correct these errors:
- You can modify the settings associated with the individual locations. See Edit a location.
- You can use this CSV file to delete locations with invalid DNS entries and upload a new CSV file with the corrected location configurations. To do this, complete steps 3 and 4.
To delete the locations that
- Click the icon and select Delete locations via CSV file.
- Locate the CSV file that you downloaded with invalid DNS entries.
- To create new locations with the correct DNS settings:
If you deleted and created new locations, deploy these configuration changes to the ETP network. For instructions see Deploy configuration changes.