Download a CSV with invalid DNS locations
If your organization is enabled for dynamic DNS, you can download a CSV file that shows which locations are configured with invalid domains. These domains may resolve to IP addresses where no response was detected or the resolved IP addresses are restricted or reserved. To correct these issues, you can update dynamic DNS entries with your dynamic DNS provider or you modify the location configuration.
Note: Support for dynamic DNS is currently in limited availability. Organizations with access to this feature can configure a dynamic DNS domain name for the location. For more information, see Locations and dynamic DNS.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
Select Download locations with invalid DNS as CSV file.
You can find the file wherever your browser saves downloaded files.
To correct these errors:
- You can modify the settings associated with the individual locations. See Edit a location.
- You can use this CSV file to delete locations with invalid DNS entries and upload a new CSV file with the corrected location configurations. To do this, complete steps 4 and 5.
To delete the locations that
Click the upload icon
and select Delete locations via CSV file.
Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, click the icon and select Delete locations via CSV file.
- Locate the CSV file that you downloaded with invalid DNS entries.
- Click the upload icon and select Delete locations via CSV file.
To create new locations with the correct DNS settings:
Click the download icon
and select Download CSV demo file.
Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, click the icon and select Download CSV demo file.
- Modify the template file. For more information, see Modify the CSV template file
- Add new locations with CSV file. For more information, see Add new locations with a CSV file.
- Click the download icon and select Download CSV demo file.
If you deleted and created new locations, deploy these configuration changes to the ETP network. For instructions see Deploy configuration changes.