View correlated Security Connector events
On the Threat Events tab, you can identify whether a threat event correlates to any security connector event. Perform the following procedure to view correlated security connector events.
Note: This procedure only applies if Enterprise Security Connector is deployed in your enterprise.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Filter events as needed. For more information see Filter data based on date and time and Filter event data.
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension or event criteria.
- In the grouped events area, click the arrow icon to show the events associated with a dimension value.
Locate an event that shows
View in the Correlation column. Do one of
- In the Correlation column, click View. You are directed to the Correlated Security Connector Event(s) for Threat Event dialog where correlated security connector events appear.
- Click a data value in the events table and in the menu, select Security Connector Events. You are directed to the Correlated Security Connector Event(s) by Filtered Dimension dialog where correlated security connector events appear.