Select user and group exceptions for DLP scanning
Make sure a directory and identity provider is configured. For more information, see Add a directory and Add an identity provider.
Before you begin
If you plan to configure data loss prevention (DLP) exceptions, you must enable authentication and associate an identity provider with the policy.
In the navigation menu, select
Configuration > Policies.
Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select Policies > Policies.
- Select the policy where you want to enable an authentication mode.
- Click the edit icon.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the Other Settings area, select Require in the Authentication Mode field to require authentication. Otherwise, select Optional.
- Select a provider in the Identity Provider field.
- Click the link icon in the User and Group Exceptions area.
- Select one or more groups in the Groups tab.
- Select one or more users in the Users tab. If you use the search feature and no user displays, you can click the add icon to add the user to the selected list.
- Click Associate.
Deploy the policy update to the ETP network. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes.