Enable multi-factor authentication
Complete this procedure to enable multi-factor authentication in an identity provider (IdP). The factors you select are required when users attempt to access a website that requires or is enabled for authentication.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- To add a new identity provider, click the plus sign icon or click the name of the identity provider that you want to modify.
- If you are adding a new identity provider, enter a name, description, and select the provider type.
- To enable an MFA policy, toggle IDP MFA Policy.
- In the MFA timeout field, enter the number of days that you want an MFA session to last.
- In the MFA Factors field, select one or more factors for multi-factor authentication.
- Click Save.
- Deploy the IdP configuration. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes.
- Make sure the IdP is assigned to the policy where you want MFA enabled. For more information, see Require authentication to access websites in an AUP category.