Run a Ping test
You can run a ping test in the Security Console diagnostics to confirm that Security Connector can reach a specific hostname or IP address. For example, you may do this to confirm that Security Connector can communicate with your corporate resolver.
- In the Security Connector main menu, press 4 or use the arrow keys to select Run Network Diagnostics and press Enter.
- Press 2 or use the arrow keys to select Run Ping Test and press Enter.
- Press P to continue with a ping test.
- Enter the hostname or IP address of the host you want to ping. Ping test results appear.
- After the ping test, press any key to return to the diagnostics menu.