Change the security connector password
You can change the security connector password in ETP or in the security connector console.
Change Security Connector password in ETP
Ensure that the security connector is activated and communicating with ETP.
Before you begin
After the security connector is deployed, configured, and communicating with Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP), an ETP super administrator can change the password that is associated with the security connector and is required to access the security connector.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
In the Akamai Security Connector area of the page, click the lock icon.
The Change Password for Security Connector dialog appears.
- Enter the new password, and click Save.
Change Security Connector password in Security Connector
You can change the password that’s used to access the Security Connector. This procedure is completed in the Security Connector console.
- In the Security Connector main menu, press 5 or use the arrow keys to select Change Admin Password and press Enter.
- When promoted, enter the current password.
- Enter the new password and press enter. You are prompted to reenter the password.
- Enter the password again, and press Enter.
- After the password is successfully set, you can press any key to return to the main menu.