Configure access control
Complete this procedure to configure these access control features in a policy:
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Application and Visibility Control (AVC). Defines access to websites and web applications.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Defines access to sensitive data that’s uploaded to the Internet.
- Access by File Type. Allows you to block or monitor the download and upload of specific file types.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the policy that you want to edit. To create a policy, see Create a policy.
- Click the Access Control tab.
- To configure an acceptable use policy (AUP) and control access to web applications, see Configure application visibility and control.
- To configure data loss prevention (DLP), see Create a DLP dictionary and Assign a DLP dictionary to a policy.
- To configure access based on file type, see Access by file type.
- Click Save.
Deploy the policy to the ETP network. See Deploy configuration changes.