If ETP Proxy is enabled you must distribute the trusted man-in-the-middle (MITM) root certificate authority (CA) certificate that you generated in ETP (Akamai certificate) to computers or TLS clients in your network.
Note: If you activated a subordinate certificate to ETP (non-Akamai certificate), certificate distribution is only necessary if the workstations in your network are not already configured with the root certificate.
Depending on the method that your organization uses to manage network devices and distribute certificates, these procedures are available for you to reference:
- Distribute a certificate to Windows Servers with Group Policy
- Distribute a certificate to Chrome devices
- Add a certificate to macOS
- Enable enterprise trusted root certificates in Firefox
- Enable enterprise trusted root certificates across a network
- Import a certificate into a Chrome instance
- Import a certificate into a Firefox instance
- Import a certificate into an Internet Explorer instance