Download correlated threat events to a CSV file
When viewing correlated threat events from the Security Connector events tab, you can download threat event data to a CSV file.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Filter events as needed. For more information see Filter data based on date and time and Filter event data.
- If you haven’t done so already, select a dimension or event criteria.
- In the grouped events area, click the arrow icon to show the events associated with a dimension value.
Locate an event that shows
View in the Correlated Threat Event column. Do one of
- In the Correlated Threat Event column, click View. The events appears in the Correlated Threat Events for Security Connector Event dialog.
- Select the data that you want to report and click Threat Events. The events appears in the Correlated Threat Event(s) by Filtered Dimensions dialog.
- Click the download icon. The event or events data downloads to a CSV file.