Add a top-level domain list
An ETP super administrator can create a top-level domain list. Each top-level domain that you provide is added to the quota for list entries.
- You cannot create a top-level domain list that contains the com, org, and net top-level domains.
- You cannot select a category for a top-level domain list. By default, this list is assigned to the Other category.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon ( ) and select New Top Level Domains List. The page to configure a top-level domains list appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the list.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the list.
- In the provided field, enter a top-level domain. Make sure to omit the dot before the top-level domain.
- If you want to upload a text file to specify multiple entries, see Configure and upload a top-level domains list text file.
- Click Save.