Create a top-level domains list
- You cannot create a top-level domains list that contains the com, org, and net top-level domains.
- You cannot select a category for a top-level domains list. By default, this list is assigned to the Other category.
To associate a top-level domains list with a policy, you must add the list to the policy. You must also deploy configuration changes to the ETP network.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the plus sign icon. Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select . Click the icon.
- Select New Top Level Domains List. The page to configure a top-level domains list appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the list.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the list.
- In the provided field, enter a top-level domain. Make sure to omit the dot before the top-level domain.
- If you want to upload a text file with multiple top-level domains, see Configure and upload a top-level domains list text file.
- Click Save.