Configure a DLP dictionary
A data loss prevention (DLP) dictionary contains the patterns or type of data that you want to detect. After you create a DLP dictionary, you must assign it to a policy.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon.
- In the Dictionary Name field, enter a name.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the dictionary.
- In the Threshold field, enter the number of dictionary matches that you want detected in a file before a policy action is applied to the upload. You can enter a value between 0 and 50.
- In the search field, look for the patterns or type of data that you want to add to the dictionary. You can select data types based on geographic region.
- Click Save.
Assign a DLP dictionary to a policy