Edit a location
Complete these steps to edit the settings that are associated with a location.
To perform this task, you must be an Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) administrator. If you are a delegated or tenant administrator, you can modify the locations that you created or the locations that you are allowed to access.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the location.
- To change the name or description of the location:
- Click the name or description.
- Edit the name or description fields as needed.
- To change the assigned policy, in the Policy menu, select a policy.
To enter a new IP address, CIDR block,
or domain for the location, click the link icon.
- If your organization uses dynamic DNS, in the Dynamic DNS Provider field, enter a domain or the domains that are registered with the dynamic DNS provider.
- To enter a new IP address or CIDR block, in the Static IP Addresses field, enter it in this format:
- IPAddress is the IPv4 or IPv6 address.
- n is the bit prefix. The maximum CIDR block for IPv4 is /16 and for IPv6 it is /48.
You can provide multiple IP addresses or CIDR blocks. If you enter more than one address, each address appears as a separate item in the field.
- To remove an IP address, CIDR block, or domain, select it and click the delete icon that appears.
- Click Save.
- Click the check mark icon.