Block unscannable files
Complete this procedure to block files that ETP Proxy cannot scan with internal payload analysis, such as compressed or encrypted files. This procedure describes how to enable this feature in a policy that is already created. To create a new policy, see Create a policy.
By default, this feature is not enabled in a policy.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the policy that you want to edit.
In the Settings tab:
- If ETP Proxy is not enabled, toggle Enable Proxy.
- If inline payload analysis is not enabled, toggle Enable Inline Payload Analysis.
- To block files that cannot be scanned by ETP Proxy, enable Block Unscannable Files.
- Click Save.
Deploy the policy to the ETP network. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes.