Gather a Fiddler trace
You can download and use Fiddler to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic. Save the data as a log file. This data is useful for troubleshooting traffic issues.
- Download Fiddler and install it on your system.
- Run Fiddler and go to .
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option.
- Minimize Fiddler to your tray.
- Replicate the reported issue.
- In Fiddler, go to and save the archive to disk. This produces a file that you can archive and share with technical support.