Upload users in bulk to Cloud Directory
Before you begin
- Create a CSV file that contains users listed in each row. Make sure each row
contains this information:
email, first_name, last_name, password, group(s)
Separate information with a comma.
- Save the CSV file to a secure location.
Complete this procedure to upload users in bulk to Cloud Directory with a CSV file. As part of this procedure, you must create a CSV file that contains user information. You can use Cloud Directory for testing purposes only.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click Cloud Directory.
- In the Users tab, click the upload icon.
- Review the information on the dialog to make sure that you configured the CSV file correctly.
- Click the file icon to find and select the CSV file.
- Click Upload.