Add PingOne as an identity provider
Before you begin
- Create an Akamai Enterprise IdP application in the PingOne identity service
- Make sure you have the SAML metadata file that you downloaded.
Complete this procedure to add and configure the PingOne identity service as an identity provider.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon
Configure basic identity provider
- In the Name and Description fields, enter a name and description of the IdP.
- In the Provider Type menu, select PingOne.
- Click Continue.
Complete the identity provider general
- Go to the General settings section or click the General tab.
- For Identity Intercept, select Use Akamai domain and enter an external hostname that you want to use for the URL of the login portal.
- In the Akamai Cloud Zone, select a cloud zone that is closest to the user base.
In the Authentication area, configure
the URL and Logout URLs.
where mycompany is the subdomain you created when setting up your PingOne service.
- URL: https://desktop.pingone.com/mycompany
- Logout URL: https://desktop.pingone.com/mycompany/logout
- Upload the identity provider metadata file. Click Choose File beside Upload IDP Metadata File.
- In the Advanced settings section, select Enable Authorization.
- Click Save. Your PingOne service directory is now connected to ETP.
- Download and deploy an identity connector. For more information, see Create and download an identity connector.
- Add a directory. As part of this process, make sure you assign the identity connector you created to the directory. For more information, see Add a directory.
- Assign directory to the PingOne identity provider