Assign AD to AD FS identity provider
Confirm that you:
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to assign your Active Directory (AD) to your Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) third-party SAML identity provider.
To review the overall setup process for adding AD FS as a third-party SAML identity provider, see Set up Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) as a third-party SAML identity provider.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the AD FS identity provider.
- Click the Directories tab.
- Click the link icon and select the AD that you added.
- Click Associate.
- Add the URL of the AD FS server to the ETP network configuration. For more information, see Add identity provider domains to an exception list.
- Set up relying party trust in AD FS