Filter summary of proxy activity by criteria
You can filter data on the Proxy Summary tab by these criteria:
- Autonomous System Name
- Client Port
- Destination IP
- Destination Port
- HTTP Request Method
- Layer 7 Protocol
- Source IP
Note: You must be an ETP super administrator or a user with a specific permission to view the Proxy Summary report. For more information, see Enterprise Threat Protector roles.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- To filter data by date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.
- At the top of the page, click the filter icon or in the filter menu, select Open Filter Editor.
- In the menu, select a criterion. Depending on the criterion you select, you can select or enter a value in the provided field. For example, if you select HTTP Request Method, a menu where you select a request method appears. You can select or provide multiple values.
Select whether the filter excludes or includes data based on your
- Select In to include the specified data in the filtered results.
- Select Not In to exclude the specified data in the filtered results.
- If you want to add more criteria to your filter, click the plus icon and complete steps 5 and 6.
- Click Apply to apply the filter.