Filter summary of proxy activity by criteria
You can filter data on the Proxy Summary tab by specific criteria.
Note: You must be an ETP administrator or a user with a specific permission to view the Proxy Summary report. For more information, see Enterprise Threat Protector roles.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- To filter data by date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.
- At the top of the page, click the filter icon.
- Click Add filter dimension.
- In the menu, select a criterion. Depending on the criterion you select, you can select or enter a value in the provided field. For example, if you select HTTP Request Method, a menu where you select a request method appears. You can select or provide multiple values.
- Select whether the filter excludes or includes data based on your criteria, and click OK.
- If you want to add more criteria to your filter, click the plus icon and complete steps 5 and 6.