Create an exception list
An exception list contains the domains and IP addresses that bypass ETP and go directly to the origin. Each domain or IP address that you provide is added to the quota for list entries. Like any custom list, you can associate an exception list to a policy. You must also deploy these configuration changes to the Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) network.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the plus sign icon. Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select . Click the icon.
- Select New Custom Exception List.
- Enter a name and description for the list.
- In the Exception List IPs tab, enter the IP addresses that you want directed to the origin.
- In the Exception List Domains tab, enter the domain that you want directed to the origin.
- If you want to upload a text file with multiple domains or IP addresses, see Configure and upload an exception list text file.
- Click Save.