Add a custom exception list
A custom exception list contains the domains and IP addresses that bypass ETP and go directly to the origin. Each domain or IP address that you provide is added to the quota for list entries. Like any custom list, you can associate an exception list with a policy.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
. Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon ( ) and select New Custom Exception List.
- Enter a name and description.
- Click the Exception List IPs tab and enter one or more IP addresses that you want directed to the origin.
- Click the Exception List Domains tab and enter one or more domains that you want directed to the origin.
- If you want to upload a text file with multiple domains or IP addresses, see Configure and upload a custom exception list text file.
- Click Save.