Schedule a report
Report results are emailed to users you configure to receive the scheduled report.
You must be an ETP administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated administrator or tenant administrator, you can schedule a report, modify a scheduled report, enable or disable a scheduled report that you created. You cannot modify scheduled reports created by other administrators. Reports results that an administrator receives are based on the locations a delegated or tenant administrator created or is permitted to access. For more information, see Delegated and tenant access.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the plus sign icon. A new row for a scheduled report appears with default settings that you can modify.
In the Report Type column, click
the menu and select one of the following report types.
- All Events
- Threat Events
- Access Control Events
- Alerts Only
- DNS Summary Report
- Proxy Summary Report
- To report data for a specific location or sub-location, click the link icon and select the locations that you want to associate. By default, all locations are selected. After selecting the locations, click Associate.
- In the Recurrence column, click the menu and select Daily or a day of the week.
- In the Timezone column, click the menu and select the time zone for the report.
- In the Format column, click the menu and select HTML or Text.
- In the Recipient column, click the field and enter the email addresses of users who you want to receive the report.
- Click Save.