Set up Microsoft Azure as a third-party SAML identity provider
Make sure you have an Azure premium account
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to set up Microsoft Azure as a third-party SAML identity provider.
- In the Microsoft Azure portal, complete these steps:
In ETP, complete these steps:
- Add Microsoft Azure AD as a third-party SAML identity provider
- Download and deploy an identity connector. For more information, see Create and download an identity connector.
- Add your AD to ETP. As part of this procedure, make sure you assign the identity connector that you created to the directory. For more information, see Add a directory.
- Assign AD to the Azure identity provider. See Assign AD to the Azure identity provider
- If this is the first Azure IdP that you are creating in ETP, add domains that are specific to Azure to an exception list. For more information, see Add identity provider domains to an exception list.
- Test single sign-on (SSO). After you assign the identity provider to a policy for authentication, you can try to access a website that requires authentication with the test user account that you created and assigned to Azure AD.