Edit a custom list
Complete this procedure to modify a custom list. After modifying a custom list, you must deploy configuration changes to the Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) network.
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or a tenant administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated or tenant administrator, you can edit a custom list that you created or that you are allowed to access.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the custom list that you want to edit or click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the list. The list configuration page appears.
- To modify the name or description of the list, enter a new name or description into the corresponding field.
To add known or suspected domains or IP addresses:
- Go to the tab that corresponds to the domain or IP address you are providing. For example, if you want to enter a known domain, go to the Known Domains tab.
- In the provided field, enter the domain or IP address.
- Repeat steps 4a and 4b for all the known and suspected domains or IP addresses that you want to provide.
- If you want to upload a text file with multiple domains and IP addresses, see Configure and upload a custom list text file.
To remove a known or suspected domain or IP address:
- Go to the tab that corresponds to the domain or IP address you want to remove. For example, if you want to remove a suspected IP address, go to the Suspected IPs tab.
- Go to the IP address or domain that you want remove.
- Click the delete icon.
- Click Save.