Set up Okta as an identity provider
Create an Okta developer account.
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to integrate Okta as an identity provider in Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP). As part of this setup, you must create an internal application in Okta for authentication.
- Import Active Directory (AD) users and groups into Okta
- Create a new application in Okta
- Add Okta as an identity provider
- Download and deploy an identity connector. For more information, see Create and download an identity connector.
- Add AD to ETP. As part of this process, make sure you assign the identity connector you created to the directory. For more information, see Add a directory.
- Assign the directory that you created in ETP to the Okta identity provider. For more information, see Assign AD to the Okta identity provider.
- If this is the first Okta IdP that you are creating in ETP, add domains to the ETP network configuration that are specific to Okta. For more information, see Add identity provider domains to an exception list.