Create a widget
Complete this procedure to add a widget to a dashboard.
You must be an administrator who is using Enterprise Threat Protector with the Enterprise Center interface.
- In the navigation menu, select Dashboard.
- From the provided menu, select a dashboard. If you want to create a dashboard, see Add a dashboard.
- Click the icon and select Add Widget. The Create Widget dialog appears.
To copy settings from an existing widget, in the Copy From menu, select a
Note: If you copy settings from a widget that is in the widget catalog, you cannot modify settings. For more information on the widget catalog, see Widget catalog.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the widget.
In the Data section:
- Select a metric or the metrics that you want to show in the widget.
- In the provided menu, select the data that you want to use for grouping data. For more information on data you can select, see Dashboard dimensions.
In the View section:
- If it’s not already enabled, select Show Table to show a data table.
- Select Show Graph to add a graph to the widget. If you selected more than one metric in the data section, you can select the metric that you want to present in a graph. In the menu beside the Show Graph option, select the metric.
- Select a graph type.
- In the Title field, enter the title that is shown in the widget. This is the title that appears above a graph. This title also appears in the list of widgets an administrator sees if they select to copy settings from an existing widget. While ETP suggests a title, make sure you provide a name that is meaningful to you and represents the data you show in the widget.
- Click Save.
To filter data that appears in the dashboard by date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.