Email activation codes to users
Before you begin
For a mobile client, the email will contain a deep link that activates the client. The user has seven days to click the deep link or copy the activation code and paste it into the client. If the user has not yet installed the client, the deep link redirects the user to the appropriate app store (according to device type). After installing the client, the user can provide the activation code.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the Activation tab.
- In the Select Type field, select Send email invitation.
- In the User’s List area, enter a comma-separated list of user email addresses where you want to send activation codes. To add users in bulk, you can download the spreadsheet template, enter email addresses, and upload the spreadsheet. For instructions, see Email activation codes to users in bulk.
- Click Submit. The emails are sent to the users you specified in the User’s List.