Allow or block traffic from unidentified IP addresses
You must be an ETP super administrator, delegated administrator, or tenant administrator to perform this task. If you are a delegated or tenant administrator, you can perform this task on the locations that you are allowed to access.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Go to the Unidentified IPs location.
- To block traffic from unidentified IP addresses, toggle it from ALLOW to BLOCK.
- To allow traffic from unidentified IP addresses, toggle it from BLOCK to ALLOW.
- A confirmation message appears. Click Yes.